- You only graduate from high-school once. This is a major life milestone.
- You will never again look like you did when you were 18.
- Your kids will look at your senior portraits as a baseline for what you looked like when you were young (I know this because I remember pouring over my parents' yearbooks, trying to imagine them as young people.)
- This will also probably be the last time your portraits will be all about you. After graduation, most people don't really have professional images taken of themselves until they get married.
- Senior portraits are fun, full of energy, and all about your personality, hopes, and future.
This is B. She has been working for the past 6 months for me doing photo assisting, babysitting, lawn and yard care, and odd house jobs (including cleaning my bathrooms.) I've been paying her in photo credit towards her senior portraits. One trait that I really admire in a person is the ability to work hard and on their own motivation, and B has certainly proved that come June, she has the will and ability to succeed after high-school. Good luck, woman! I love you!