A womans best friend

 photo 141205mccandless_093.jpg  photo 141205mccandless_274.jpg  photo 141205mccandless_063B.jpg  photo 141205mccandless_208.jpg Another "balmy" December day with this lovely lady and her furry baby, Charli. I am in desperate desire of having a dog right now. I've always been a cat person, but I think since I'm beyond the baby stage with my kids, and it's way too early for Grandkids yet, I need something to fill in that gap. Miss Charli was so adorable and obviously the most loyal and loving companion M could ask for. I think I would go for something smaller though, as I want a lap warmer while working on the computer. It's still a fence and new flooring away, but if I were to get a dog, what kind do you recommend?

Comments

Unknown said…

I am a private loan lender which have all take to be a genuine lender i give out the best loan to my client at a very convenient rate.The interest rate of this loan is 3%.i give out loan to public and private individuals.the maximum amount i give out in this loan is $1,000,000.00 USD why the minimum amount i give out is 5000.for more information

Your Full Details:
Full Name :………
Country :………….
state:………….
Sex :………….
Address............
Tel :………….
Occupation :……..
Amount Required :…………
Purpose of the Loan :……..
Loan Duration :…………
Phone Number :………
Mobile Number: +919910768937
Contact Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com