Two-fer (Utah Newborn Photography, Twins)


I did a model call for a newborn baby boy, just so I could photograph this awesome hat I bought from the girls at Little Daisy. One of my wonderful clients said she knew a friend who was having twins, and would I be interested in calling her? Uh… YEAH! I’ve always wanted to photograph newborn twins. I think it’s kind of the “Mount Everest” of portrait photography. At least I felt like I’d just climbed a mountain when I was done… man, twins are hard work! I am so grateful for the patience of these two cuties and their parents. I had so many ideas and visions of how I wanted this session to go down, but I should have known that when working with newborns (especially more than one at a time,) you just have to make the very best with what you are given in each little moment. Thanks again, F family! You guys are truly superhero parents.



Wouldn't this make an awesome birth announcement? I may have to do a sample of this even if you don't order it, S, cuz I'm totally in love with the concept.


Comments

Me said…
You told me about this and how excited you were. And those turned out awesome. I can only imagine how hard 2 would be. I have a hard enough time with one. I'm glad you got this experience too. The hats are too cute. And the card is absolutely precious!
Sarah said…
Thanks for sharing your talent in photographing our twins! The pictures are perfect!
Anonymous said…
Cutest twins i have ever seen! Great photography! i couldnt even tell you which one is my favorite!
Hannah Holt said…
Oh I love the last one! And the first one. Wait... I love them all. Amazing work!
Weight Family said…
Amazing photography! They are so darling! Grandma is in grandchildren heaven!
Trace Weight said…
The piece with the feet is one of the best baby photos I've ever seen.

P.S. your logo is sweet
Emily Hatch said…
I love the first picture Kris! Catching the little gas smile is priceless. I totally agree twins are HARD to photograph...you did a great job!
Amber Haider said…
Darling! The twins look great. You did very well with them!
The McKay's said…
Sarah, your babies are soooo beautiful! And the photography is stunning. Great job. :)
marymary said…
They look so peaceful. And GORGEOUS. Really nice work.
Michelle Garff said…
Very possibly the cutest twins EVER! I love the announcement card with the feet . . . Sarah, you have to print that and hang it in your home! It is to die for!
Laura said…
I love the pictures. They are priceless.
Tona said…
Loved the pictures. I think the little caps are so cute!!! Nice work on both your parts (mother/photographer. Love the family pictures as well. Good work. I like the little girl in the field on a chair.
Summer's World said…
The top pic is amazing! To get that smile from a newborn!!! You're fabulous!
Brant.Frank said…
What a cute bunch!!! Great work on the pictures.
~ kietra ~ said…
What darling pictures!! They are all amazing. Best of luck choosing which one to frame!!!
me said…
I love all the pictures! Sarah, you have to order then all, you will regret it if you dont!
Shauna said…
Breathtaking! You did such a great job posing them. You cant tell they were happy to be so close together.
We love these sweet twin pictures! They are so precious! You are truly a great photographer! Love those twins!
Anonymous said…
Wow! I loved the three pictures together! I have one year old twins, and we had newborn pictures taken as well, but I don't think turned out as well as yours did! You did an awesome job! It definitely requires patience with twins!
Emily Brimhall said…
These are absolutely amazing. B & S made some beauties!
christycunn1 said…
Kris,
I LOVE THESE PORTRAITS!!!! They turned out so well that I can't believe it was even a challenge...however I know better. Wow, great job!
Suzanne said…
Kris,

I just wanted to drop you a note and tell you that I had a ball talking to you last night!! You are the funniest girl!! I need to hang around you more often! Thanks for your kindness and being my friend! -Suzanne
Camilla said…
adorable! I almost want to order that photo with three pics, the feet, just because it is so cute! Put it on a calendar.