Monkeyshines and Shenanigans in the canyon (Utah Family Photography)








I have been wanting to photograph this canyon in autumn for a couple years now. We had a date reserved on the first weekend of October, and as you all know, it snowed. Great. Well, we decided to wait until the snow melted and try again, but by then the area I wanted to photograph had lost all it leaves. And I mean ALL of them. As we were driving to the location, I kept looking at all the bare gray aspens thinking, "this is going to be a disaster!" Fortunately, my sis had done her homework and found the only accessible spot with any leaves left, and it turned out to be even better than I had hoped. Phew! PS - that cute little denim jumper that miss *S* is sporting is an heirloom from her daddy. She looks way cuter in it than he did - Sorry A, but it's true!

Comments