Baby Love (Utah Newborn Photography)







I am a bit disillusioned with newborn photography right now. I know the big thing is to do crazy physically impossible poses in tons of different hats, props, baskets, etc... Most of it I feel is unnatural and even dangerous-looking. I also feel like a person's portraits ought to have personal meaning to them, including the props in them. It's just my opinion, though, and I know everyone has a different style. Anyway, I was so fortunate to take the first professional portraits of this little angel, and my favorite images are those where she is being loved by those in her family - cuddled, protected, kissed. Thanks so much, M, for having the trust in me to capture these images, and allowing me a sweet glimpse into your family's love.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I think these turned out fantastic! I love how you captured each of them! Very tender!
Emily Hatch said…
Oh Kris, I wholeheartedly agree with you about the current fads in newborn photography. These are beautiful, well done!
Anonymous said…
beautiful family!!
Lisa Radden said…
Beautiful! What a special moment.