Garden Event 2010

I usually host my garden event in the spring, but since I had too much on my plate with dance photos this spring, I have decided to run the event this month instead. Here is the deal: $125 reserves a mini session in my private portrait garden with $100 coming back to you in the form of finished portraits (which ever sizes and/or products you want.) Portrait prices for this event will be 10% off my regular prices listed on the main website. I can only do FOUR of these special sessions - two on July 29th, and two on July 30th - and they must take place at 7:00 pm and 8:00 pm on either night (that is when the sweet light kisses the garden.) My regular session deposit is $400, so this is a phenomenal deal. The garden is best for groups of 4 or fewer people. Give me a call or an email to reserve your event appointment, or if you have any questions: (801) 556-1661, or kris@kdportraits.com.




Comments