Masquerade! (Utah Event Photography)










This was the most awesome birthday party I've ever been to! Sweet Sixteen for Ms. T, and it was one rockin night full of amazing food, friends, and masks galore. My favorite part of the night: "Thriller" line dance.

I have to give some special props to the "King of the Light Stick," my fabulous husband. He was the best assistant I've ever had, and I hope to be able to talk him into doing it more often. As I told you before, Luv, I had more fun shooting this event with you than if we'd just been there as guests. It was perfect!

Comments

Ann Marie said…
T looked beautiful!!
WIsh we were not out of town so we could have seen it in the real...

Good job on the photography! I love all of the costumes.. and I think the one you shot of Rulon may be one of my favorite pictures of him yet! lol!