Little Stars (Utah Dance Studio Photography)

What happens when you grow up in a family that runs a dance studio? You start pulling off perfect Arabesques when you're two years old. I can't get over her fingers in this shot! Divine!





I have been having the best time photographing students from the Wasatch Arts Center this week! Two more days of creating the portraits, and I promise I'll post some images on the blog. I'm always amazed by the talent of Wasatch Arts Students! Shauna, I had about 5 others I wanted to post, but it's almost 1:00 am, and I have to go to bed. I can't wait for you to see the rest.

Comments

Heather Cook said…
Awesome, awesome, awesome! Those are so, well, awesome! I can't believe how perfect she posed. Everything about your dance pictures have been perfect. You should be very proud of yourself! Now go to bed and get some sleep! (Ha Ha)
Suzanne said…
That picture of the little girl is to DIE for! So cute! -Suzanne
Me said…
I love your dance pictures. And your right, the one of the little girl is priceless!
Heather said…
I love dance and that 2 year old is amazing. Wow! Cute pictures!