Mother's Day Event (Utah Family Photography)



Nothing makes a better Mother's Day gift than beautiful portraits! Five days only, April 20-24, I am offering my immensely popular annual Mother's Day Event. The event includes:
A 30-minute Black & White Timeless studio portrait session,
An 8x10 portrait and two 5x7 portraits from the same image:
All for only $99. 

New this year, I am offering a Bring-A-Friend Bonus: book two concurrent sessions, and you will both receive 10% off all additional portrait purchases.

As an exclusive KD Club bonus, I will give all club members who purchase the event four 5x7-folded greeting cards with envelopes. These custom cards will feature your favorite image on the front, and your choice of custom greeting or blank inside. This bonus is not available for purchase, and is only available for KD Club Members.

 This is the 5th year I've done this event, and it has been very popular in the past. I anticipate sessions will book very quickly, so call today to reserve your appointments. Also, I will not be doing a direct mailing for this event (trying to go green this time!) so you need to tell everyone you know about the event! Call me at (801) 556-1661, or email kris@kdportraits.com.

Comments

Me said…
You know that I would love to do this, but the timing is just a bit off for me!