Little Daisy Hats

So you know those great hats that my awesome little friends made in a previous post? Well, they are having a boutique this Thursday (February 12) from 5:00-8:00 pm to showcase and sell their wares. The address is 12340 South 450 East in Draper, UT. Trust me - you want to be there. Not only are these amazing hats excellently crafted, but I believe supporting local business (especially local business by young people) is SO important to our economy. I have already purchased 6 of them for use in my studio, and plan on ordering several more. My daughter won't let anyone else in our house touch hers (the pink one in my blog header.) There are going to be all sorts of other reasons to attend this boutique: chocolate being one of the best ones. Also available will be hand-crafted jewelry, clothing, and handbags; as well as some very inexpensive spa and beauty treatments. It will be a fabulous Girl's night out, and I will also be hosting a drawing for a complimentary portrait session as well as finished products. Come party with us on Thursday!! Here are the two flyers that are going out with all the information (mine and theirs.) Call me if you have any questions! 801-556-1661.






Comments