Hugs and Kisses


Announcing the Hugs and Kisses Event!
I am so excited to invite everyone to my next portrait event: the Hugs and Kisses Event. It will run from January 16 through the 24th, and will take place in my studio in a Valentine-themed set. Admission to the event will include a 30-minute mini session and a 5x7 portrait, and is FREE for KD Club members ($35 for non-members.) If you want more information about the KD club, there is now a section on my main website about it. I am taking appointments as of today, so call now to reserve your session before it sells out. 
Also, for this event I am featuring 25 special Valentine cards with envelopes for only $19.95 (reg. $38.) There will be three mah-velous designs to choose from. In addition, I will be featuring 50 Valentine bookmarks for $38 (reg. $60). These bookmarks are printed in full luscious color on both sides, and I'm sending them as my kids' school Valentine this year because they are so unique and personal.

Now, I need some major help! If you will PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave me a comment and tell me which of the following color themes you like best, I would really appreciate some feedback before I build my set. Should I go with the Red Damask or the Neopolitan Ice Cream (pink and brown?) I've been stewing over this for weeks, and can't make up my mind, so I'm inviting all opinions and comments now. Thanks everyone!


Comments

Ann Marie said…
Oh how fun! You have been busy too!
I love the fabrics in the top picture.. Deep reds and Damask = Love! The bottom fluffy pink is cute too! Oh I am no help...
Me said…
I'm with Ann. I love the deep, rich colors and textures of the first one, but the I think I like the pink and brown a tad more. I'm just in a 'softer' mood right now, I guess.
Sarah Jayne said…
While I love the darker richer colors, I really like the pink one for a Valentine's set. (hi, I'm a friend of Ginny's).
Amy said…
I would go with the red damasks. It works better for boys and girls!
On facebook I said Red but on your blog I say Pink... The pink looked so warm on your blog. Oh I don't know. They are both good.
Angie Blackburn said…
i love the pink and brown...cute
Emily Hatch said…
red damasks. definitely. you are such a good business woman!
nange said…
Red damask is my vote. Of course I'm disappointed to not be able to take part in this event :( I love KD Portraits!
Misty said…
I like the dark reads too.