100% Pure Angel

It's not unusual for a newborn portrait experience to last two to three hours, due to the nature of infants to fuss a lot and not want to be naked in a strange place. This session did indeed last three hours, but not because I was working with a fussy baby. It lasted that long because this was an AMAZINGLY cooperative angel, and I couldn't stop creating magic with her. It was astounding how long she let me mold her, tug at her, and generally make her uncomfortable any way I could. I had a really hard time choosing which images to post because they were all so beautiful. I'm still in awe over the whole thing, and can not thank her parents and Mimi enough for allowing me to have this opportunity. I've never experienced anything like it before. She is such a sweet angel, and I am SOOOOOO glad to have met her and her family. 








Comments

Ann Marie said…
Beautiful!
I love all of the flowers in the different shots! Darling!Darling!
Amy said…
OH MY HEAVENS! What a darling baby! These photos are incredible! Can't wait to see that little one in person! And I want to see if I can get my kids in for a photo shoot with this photographer while we are there. LOVE 'EM!

Amy
Anonymous said…
What a beautiful child! Every picture is so tender and precious. I have great respect and appreciation for this photographer. Congratulations to a beautiful family!
Anonymous said…
What a beautiful child! Every picture is so tender and precious. I have great respect and appreciation for this photographer. Congratulations to a beautiful family!