Switzerland Calendars to Profit Make A Wish Foundation



I am so pleased to announce that I am offering a limited edition calendar of the best images from my visit to Switzerland this year. I loved that every house I visited over there had one or two or more artistic calendars, and they all had a very distinct style. My calendars are patterned after this European style, and each page is 11x14 inches. They are available for $24.99 each (plus tax and shipping if applicable) Two-thirds of my net profits from this project will be donated to the Make A Wish Foundation in thanks for the wish they are granting to my neice. I only had 50 to begin with, and I've already sold several before posting this blog. These are fantastic Christmas gifts, so call today before they're gone! I've posted the cover and back page with all the images in the calendar, but if you'd like to view one just call me - you really have to see how beautiful they are to appreciate them. Also, custom framed art prints are available from any of the 13 images in the calendar, or my award winning image "Ascension." If you are interested in these, call for a personalized quote.

Comments

Ann Marie said…
Wow! What a wonderful thing to do with the photos! I'm sure you will sell them all!!
christycunn1 said…
As all I can say is WOW!
I am looking forward to taking your super monday class!
Me said…
Oh, I really, really want one of these. I'll have to look at them...