Whats Hot

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Rompin' in Europe

Well, I'm off to Europe to shoot my first International wedding. I'm really hoping to be able to blog while I'm there, but just in case, I wanted to let everyone know that I will not be available until August 22. If you want to book a Back to School Event session, or need to contact me for any other reason, please send me an e-mail first (as I may have internet there and can give you a response.): kris@kdportraits.com. If you need to call, (801) 556-1661, please leave a message and I will return your call when I get back. Wish me luck, but no broken legs! :-)

2 comments:

Emily Hatch said...

Kris, I hope you have the time of your life! I am so jealous you get to photograph a wedding there. Make the most of it and take some scenic shots for me ok? Love ya!

Misty said...

I hope you have a wonderful time!