Rompin' in Europe

Well, I'm off to Europe to shoot my first International wedding. I'm really hoping to be able to blog while I'm there, but just in case, I wanted to let everyone know that I will not be available until August 22. If you want to book a Back to School Event session, or need to contact me for any other reason, please send me an e-mail first (as I may have internet there and can give you a response.): kris@kdportraits.com. If you need to call, (801) 556-1661, please leave a message and I will return your call when I get back. Wish me luck, but no broken legs! :-)

Comments

Emily Hatch said…
Kris, I hope you have the time of your life! I am so jealous you get to photograph a wedding there. Make the most of it and take some scenic shots for me ok? Love ya!
Misty said…
I hope you have a wonderful time!