Back to School Event

Today I am announcing the Back to School Event. I've been so excited to host this event, ever since last spring when I got the idea from some awesome clients. This event is for parents who are tired of the same old portraits they get from the contract photographers at their children's school. Here's how it will work:

I will be taking appointments for 10-minute mini sessions - with NO session fees! These appointments are available for two days only: August 29 and 30. These mini sessions are for individuals only (no groups) in the school-age range (Kindergarten through 12th grade.) If you have a pre-schooler that you would like to include, please call and discuss it with me first.

After the sessions, I will be posting the images in a group gallery on my website. You will actually get to see and choose your image for your package before you order! The images will be available for one week, after which I will archive ONLY the images that have been ordered from. The portrait packages will range in price from $20 to $65, with the option to add a'la carte prints as well. I will also be offering images on disk for those "do it yourself-ers."

This is a fantastic opportunity for your school portraits to be works of art! I will require a $20 minimum order deposit (per child, plus tax, non-refundable) to reserve your session. As these appointments are VERY limited, you need to call today to be sure you don't miss out. And don't forget to spread the word to your neighbors, family, and friends, as this is a website/blog event only. Also, because of the nature of the highly discounted packages, referral certificates will not be eligible for this event.









Comments