Announcing KD Portraits Special Events!!

Today marks the launch of my new Special Events program, and I gotta tell you, I am JAZZED about this! Special Events are going to be theme or location-specific portrait sessions. I am lauching the program with two Spring Special Events: The Black and White Studio Event, and the Garden Event. I am anticipating that these events will book up quickly, so please don't delay your deposit if you are interested! There are limited sessions available.

The Black and White Studio Event:
This is the event that started it all, and has been a Mother's Day tradition for three years now!
Three days only: April 9, 10, 11: 2008.
The event is $100, and you will receive a studio session in black and white, a complimentary gift portrait, and access to exclusive events-only pricing.




The Garden Event:
Springtime at its fullest in the most breath-taking gardens in the state: beautiful downtown Salt Lake. Three days only: April 16, 17, & 18: 2008
The event is $100, and you will receive a garden portrait session, a complimentary gift portrait, and access to exclusive events-only pricing.




I am also finalizing details for KD Portrait Parties. These are going to be cool, too, so stay tuned for details. Hey, and I just want to shout out to my gals that came to my long-winded marketing meeting today. Your support sincerely means a lot to me. Thanks!

Comments

Ann Marie said…
So, if the weather is terrible on these dates, is the money refundable, and/or a new date made or is it kind of a " as is " deal??
Kris Doman said…
As always with a location session, I will handle the weather as "wait and see." I can still create even in a little rain. Also, the downtown gardens do have architecture around them that act as shelters, so I will still everything in my power to shoot in the rain. If it is just not going to work, though, I will probably add a day onto the event that anyone can reschedule to if they want. Hope that answers your question. THANKS FOR POSTING THIS!! I'm sure it's a question lots of people will have.