I Shoot Seniors.

HIGH SCHOOL Seniors, that is! It always makes me laugh when I tell somebody who is not familiar with photo lingo that I shoot Seniors. I have to explain quickly lest scenes of care-center violence creep into their minds. I actually LOVE creating Senior Portraits. In order to try to spread out some of the spring rush, I'm offering the following bonuses until March 15, 2008:
*Receive 2 complimentary blog/myspace images on disk (NOT printable resolution) with any Senior Portrait purchase of $200 or more.
*Receive 25 complimentary 4x5 announcement inserts and 2 blog/myspace images with any Senior Portrait purchase of $400 or more.
Just ask for the "Blog Bonus" when ordering.
Also, I've got all sorts of cool new products for this year's seniors, including custom graduation announcements, signature yearbooks, and storyboard portraits. Call me if you are intrigued!








Comments