If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

So this weekend turned out ANOTHER rainy Saturday. Doesn't mother nature know that we photographers need nice weather on October weekends? I don't mind the clouds, but if she could just hold off on the rain until after sunset, that would be really great. I'm starting to hum "the rain may never fall till after sundown..." Anyway, this cute family gets my good sport award for tossing out all preconceived notions of how a portrait session is supposed to go, and embracing the soggy reality. We had discussed going further west into the valley (where it was not raining), but I am so glad we didn't. I'm fairly certain the park would not have had the fabulous fall color that the canyons had. We seem to have been blessed with a unusually colorful fall this year. I wonder if it has anything to do with all the rain....





Comments