Spring portraits for an intelligent, strong woman. Senior year is almost over!

Wow - what a LONG winter, am I right? Holy cow - I'm sorry to have neglected the blog so much. I wish I had an excuse like "oh, I've been REALLY busy" or the like, but frankly, I just didn't want to do it. I was suffering from hyper-social-media syndrome. Between getting on Instagram, keeping up with two business pages on Facebook, and trying to tie everything together, it was just too much to have to come up with something witty for the blog which approximately six people read. Not that I'm being all negative about that - it just didn't seem like a huge priority. Anyway, I am back in the swing of things full scale now, and ready to start taking advantage of the blossoms and tulips out there! We usually have a pretty good show from now until the first part of May, so hopefully I'll be able to fit in some good portrait sessions before they are all gone. I was so fortunate to be able to create some Senior Class portraits for my dear cousin last month. When we were talking about locations, she mentioned she wanted to do something with running water in the background. HIKING EXCUSE! I went up the canyon with my hiking buddy and we scoped out this location that was just perfect for Miss S' artistic vision. We had a great session (I only fell in once, and she not even once, which is pretty remarkable when you consider those boots on slippery rocks!) and I wish you the very best luck in the coming years out of high school! Much love!  photo IMG_0694.png  photo IMG_0619.png  photo IMG_0724.png  photo IMG_0879.png  photo IMG_0848.png

Comments