The best plans gone awry - or how to succeed with plan C and attractive people.

So I spent all of last week finding the best canyon leaf colors and locations for portraits. Then it snowed and got very, very cold. Grrr… So this great Mom and I made a new plan for a different canyon. And 15 minutes before we were supposed to meet there, we discovered the canyon was closed. Grrr… So, onto our THIRD plan of the week, they decided to forego lots of fall color for warmer temps and a closer location. So we headed over to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple, and I was thrilled to be able to shed my coat and work with this outstanding family. We actually ended up having a great time, and I think the images turned out great. But the best part of the whole experience was just hanging out with this family again. They used to be our neighbors, and it's been about 4 or 5 years since I last photographed their then-missionary who is now a newlywed. Now they have another missionary going out and their baby is a Senior in High School. Time flies! It was a great morning, and I thank you sincerely, K, for the memories.  photo IMG_7105.jpg  photo IMG_7201B.jpg  photo IMG_7225.jpg  photo IMG_7270.jpg  photo IMG_7306.jpg  photo IMG_7148.jpg

Comments