PPA Super Monday class

I had the great privilege of teaching a class for the PPA yesterday. We had a superb day with lots of laughs and sharing from everyone. The end of our class was a location session with one of my photographer friends, Amber. She brought her fun boys for our models, and I for one was just so thrilled it didn't rain on us! I am not very good with words, but I honestly want to express my deep and sincere appreciation for everyone who came and participated. I have never felt like a strong teacher, and your friendship and support make me feel very loved and very humble. I am so lucky to be surrounded by a community of professionals that are generous, talented, and just fun to be around. Blessings to you all!
 photo IMG_8156.jpg  photo IMG_8211.jpg  photo IMG_8227.jpg  photo IMG_8239.jpg  photo IMG_8247.jpg  photo IMG_8261.jpg  photo IMG_8280.jpg  photo IMG_8287.jpg  photo IMG_8135.jpg

Comments