Location Spotlight - Autumn Canyons

Every year at this time, I feel like I should have botany and meteorology majors so I can predict the weather and when the leaves will turn. Yet every autumn I still end up just driving around trying to find prime leaves. It's a ritual that I do every year because I have to. Even if I wasn't creating family portraits, I would still feel compelled to find the prime autumn locations. It's a sickness… This splendid family is my brother and sister-in-law and my nieces and nephews. We have been trying to create portraits for them for a couple years now, and thank every lucky star out there we were finally able to find a day without anything scheduled so we could make this happen. You guys were marvelous and braved the chilly wind spectacularly. Thanks for the excuse for an autumn drive! :-)

 photo IMG_6775B.jpg  photo IMG_6723.jpg  photo IMG_6843B.jpg  photo IMG_7020.jpg  photo IMG_6878.jpg  photo IMG_6952.jpg  photo IMG_6916.jpg  photo IMG_6812B.jpg

Comments