Wild Wild West Clarified

I've received many questions about the Wild Wild West event coming Tuesday, July 31st. Here are some answers to the questions I've received, in hopes that they will clarify things to everyone. If you have any other questions, please email kris@kdportraits.com.

  • We will be meeting at the This is the Place Heritage Park Visitor's Center at 6:00 PM. That's evening, not morning. 
  • I will only be choosing EIGHT kids to photograph inside the park that evening. Their admission will be paid for. I have no idea how much response I am going to have to this event, but I will not have the resources to work with more children.
  • If your child/ren are not chosen as models, you are more than welcome to purchase admission to the park and bring your own camera to photograph them yourself! Please check with This is the Place Park for admission rates and photography rues.
  • The costume contest will be from the children I photograph, and I will be posting their images on Facebook for votes. The winner will receive a signed canvas portrait of the image I use for the contest. 
  • All parents of kids I photograph will be asked to sign a model release allowing me to use the images on my website and for future marketing pieces.
I am looking for really awesome costumes for this event, and kids that are full of personality and easy to work with. I am hoping to be able to create some really authentic "Old West"-looking images, so the older the costume looks, the better. I hope this helps if you are considering joining us!

Comments