En Pointe School of Ballet (Utah Dance Photography)

One of the reasons I am a dance photographer is because of the whole complete artistic package. There is just something about art of dance combined with the art of costume design, set design, and photography that I love to see all combined to create something really beautiful. One thing I really strive for in my dance photography is to make it as artistic as possible in the tight constraints of budget and time. Below are images from En Pointe School of Ballet. Their ballet, "Through the Fairy Ring" will be performed on Saturday the 2nd of June, and I had the privilege of creating their formal portraits this year. The vision and artistic eye of the director really impressed me especially considering the small size of the company. The dancers and parents were all so patience and kind to me and my staff. It was a great pleasure to be able to meet you all this year, and I wish you much luck in the coming performance!

Comments

Heather said…
I love dance and I love to see the dance pictures you take! They are so beautiful!