Whats Hot

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spring Garden Blooming (Utah Child Photograhy)

Lets talk heirlooms. This buggy belonged to my infant Grandmother and her twin over 85 years ago. When she passed away, I was fortunate enough to be able to give it a home for a while under the condition that I make some photographs of Grandmother's posterity with it. I've been waiting for my mom's garden to bloom so I could incorporate another generation, and her legacy in the same photograph. Little miss S is one of my two nieces that we photographed last Saturday after the annual Easter egg hunt. I love this stuff... so much meaning in one image! So many of the people I love involved in holding reflectors and dancing like fools to get her to smile! I will post the other Little miss S in a few days - things are starting to get pretty crazy around here with dance season starting this weekend. Cheers!



Is she shy.....? Surprise! Nope!

No comments: