Spring Garden Blooming (Utah Child Photograhy)

Lets talk heirlooms. This buggy belonged to my infant Grandmother and her twin over 85 years ago. When she passed away, I was fortunate enough to be able to give it a home for a while under the condition that I make some photographs of Grandmother's posterity with it. I've been waiting for my mom's garden to bloom so I could incorporate another generation, and her legacy in the same photograph. Little miss S is one of my two nieces that we photographed last Saturday after the annual Easter egg hunt. I love this stuff... so much meaning in one image! So many of the people I love involved in holding reflectors and dancing like fools to get her to smile! I will post the other Little miss S in a few days - things are starting to get pretty crazy around here with dance season starting this weekend. Cheers!



Is she shy.....? Surprise! Nope!

Comments