Better and Better each Year

I have been thinking a lot about what to post about our Girls' Night Out portrait session we did last night. The problem is everything that I can think of is either extremely cheesy or totally inappropriate for the blog-o-sphere. In case you don't know, these images are of me and two best friends. We not only grew up together but we keep growing up (or not growing up) together every year. I really wanted a portrait of us together at this age in our lives, because I truly believe we will look back at this age and ourselves with much awe and amazement. Love you guys - and I'll never forget what we were laughing at...




Comments

Ann Marie said…
Super cute photos!
Girlfriends are the BEST!!!!
Bloomin' Gin said…
Charlie's angels got nothing on you three! I see a ton of courage, beauty, and a little sass! You still got it girls!
-Nin