Long Overdue (Utah Child Photography)

These are my daughter's baptism portraits. We created them in two sessions: one a year ago, and one last spring. I have been wanting to post them for a while, but just haven't had a break to work on them. Took the day off with the flu today, and did something for myself. I am absolutely floored by this girl's good heart, her willingness to serve, and the kindness with which she treats others. She is my best helper at home, and even cleans bathrooms cheerfully. No, you can't have her. We have gotten really close in the past couple years with photography as a common interest. I hope she always carries the confidence she does now. There is nothing this girl doesn't think she can't do - and she's right. I don't care if you are on team evil, I love you, K, so much!






Comments

Tammy Morley said…
Wow!!! That is all I can say about these images! They are fabulous...