On the Bento Bandwagon



This post is expressly for my sister in law who insisted that if I started "bento-ing" that I had to post an image. What the blimey is a bento? Why am I taking photos of my kids' lunches? Why is my son's sandwich shaped like Yoda? Answers to all these questions can be found on my sis' blog: A Trip to Holland. She has some really great links from her post about bento lunches, and since she is an English major, she is much more enjoyable to read than I am, so go check it out. I think bentos are going to save the world.

Comments

Ruth H. said…
Stop, stop....no, don't stop! A post just for me? I'm so excited! And I'm even more excited to see what someone as creative as you came up with for a bento. It's amazing! I'm not going to show it to my children, that's for sure, they will expect more from me.