Yes, she brought him along too. (Salt Lake Bridal Portraits)




Lets see, I think it's 9 days and counting 'till the wedding, you guys! I love it when I get a groom along for the ride on the bridal portrait session. It gives me time to create amazing couple portraits without stressing out on the wedding day. I think I've got a total of one hour for all the formal portraits on C&R's big day, and it's just not enough time to create something amazing like this. What can I say, I'm not very superstitious about the "seeing the bride in her gown before the wedding" thing. Thanks, guys, for being up for just about anything. I can't wait for our "bachelor" party the night before.... "HOLD you IN my ARMS, I just wanted to hold you IN my arms!"

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love them Tine! You did awesome, but I'm sure you know that already ;). And the bachelor party is gonna rock our socks off! Woooo!!

-Cassie
aurra said…
The bride-to-be is more beautiful than the models in Vogue and what a gorgeous use of feathers! What a fantastic bridal shoot. I love it! Wish you could have shot my bridals so many years ago...