Whats Hot

Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine, You're Out of this World! (Salt Lake Children Photography)





I have been dying to post these whimsical portraits for a couple of weeks now. I had to wait until today because they were a Valentine surprise that I couldn't spoil. I won't even tell you what the Travel Fee to this location costs! :-) Here are my kids' Valentine bookmarks as well. We actually had two designs for each child, but these were my favorites. I hope you all had a love-filled Valentine's Day!

6 comments:

Ruth H. said...

We loved our valentines! So much fun!

Ann Marie said...

They are ALL adorable!!
When we got the bookmarks last night we all laughed and laughed.

What a cute idea!
PS: Thanks for your help last night.. :)

jen said...

The squishy faces are a hoot. I just got lexan yesterday so now I can make squishy photos too!

Heather said...

Way cute!! I love the one of the little girl looking back!

I love the bookmarks! Kitty is very good with the camera.

Me said...

So, so cute. I wish I would have done this special.

Bloomin' Gin said...

The next time we plan a trip to Mars, make sure I remember sunscreen!
Zinc oxide based of course!