Seniors and Spacemen (Utah Senior Portraits, Utah Child Photography)








I didn't have time to throw together a Halloween event this year, so this may be the luckiest kid around, since he alone gets awesome costume portraits. How fun is this costume? And lets talk about his sister who is a Senior this year: BABE! I know I'm not real eloquent right now.... bear with me as I'm trying to post/process like a mad woman.

By the way, I just decided right now that if you want portraits of your kid(s) in their Halloween costumes AFTER the 31st, I will do location costume sessions for only $10 (throw in as many kids as you want, regular print prices apply) through November 15th. The only reason I'm doing this is because I know how much effort goes into those costumes, and if anything deserves a professional portrait, those kids do. And I happen to LOVE kids in costumes... My kids' will be posted sometime before Christmas, I hope.

Comments