Save the Date! Back to School Portraits coming soon

My annual Back to School Portrait Event is scheduled this year for one day only: Friday, August 14. If this day fills up, I may extend it into Saturday the 15 as well (but only if I book Friday solid first.) I know there are many of you waiting with baited breath for this event, so start getting the word out to all your friends and relatives. If you aren't familiar with this event, it is the perfect alternative to cookie-cutter, mass-produced school portraits. The event packages will start somewhere in the neighborhood of $30-$40 each, and I will be requiring a minimum purchase deposit per child to reserve an appointment. I will post more details as the event draws closer, but if you want to get on the "pre-waiting" list, email me at kris@kdportraits.com, and I will send you all the goods before I post them on the blog. I have honestly had people asking me about this event for about a year now, so don't delay if you are even a little bit interested.



Comments