Wasatch Arts Center Make-Up Day

I have had a couple people call me about Wasatch Arts Center make-up portraits because they couldn't make it last week for one reason or another. I have scheduled appointments for these few people I've talked to, and thought it might be a good idea to open up an additional portrait day in case any one else wants to come in. Here are a couple of things for you to keep in mind:

  • Sessions will be available on Friday the 26th, and you must have an appointment: (801) 556-1661.
  • Sessions will be at my home studio in West Jordan - I'll give you the address and directions when you make your appointment.
  • Only the Marble Creme backdrop will be available, as well as the classic Black & White head-shot.
  • I will NOT be able to Photoshop people into their class photo - this day will be for individual shots only. I will adjust the packages accordingly.
  • Sessions will be 1-2 minutes, just like it would have happened at the dance studio, not a custom portrait session.
  • This is strictly a make-up day for people who haven't had their portrait taken for Wasatch Arts Center yet. I do not have the resources available to do "retakes". If you have any questions, please call me: (801) 556-1661. See you all at recital on Saturday!




Comments