Peer Pressure (Utah Family Photography)



I think there are very few experiences as flattering and downright intimidating as creating portraits for another professional photographer. Meet Heather of Bridge Photography. She has the same problem that I have - no pictures of myself, especially with my kids. She was so excited about my Mother's Day Event, and came in a little early so I could use her images to help promote the event (wink wink, Heather!) The event is a Black & White affair, but I had to do the image above in color because the tones are so amazing. Thanks so much for giving me this opportunity, Heather. Give me a call so we can get that ordering appointment on the books!

One of my biggest challenges is getting word out about my events. If you know ANYONE who might be interested in my Mother's Day Event, call me and I'll send them a personal invitation via email. Also, if you aren't a follower of my blog yet, sign up! It'll give you the advantage as I post events in the future.






Comments

Heather said…
Love them! Thank you Kris! You are so very talented.