Garden Event 2009 (Utah Child Photographer)

What a great day in the garden yesterday! I am so thrilled about having such a treasure of a place in which to photograph. Last evening was a great way to do portraits. We had nine children running around the place, and I would pull a few out at a time to photograph. I would love to do more sessions in this way, so if you are interested in hosting a Portrait Party, let me know! Thanks again, ladies for braving the chill and the doggie poo. It was definitely a memorable evening!





Comments

Ann Marie said…
What cute kiddies!

Great work among all of the craziness and Poo! :) That's a truly talented photographer.. Dealing with 9 children and Fresh Dog Poo!

Can't wait to see them tomm! :)
Anonymous said…
Where did the poo come from? Was this really Mom's back yard? The one we grew up weeding on Saturdays?
I love the theme! Awesome!
Heather said…
I love the pictures. They turned out wonderful. I can't wait to see more tomorrow. You are amazing.
Kris Doman said…
Just in case anyone is wondering, my Mom doesn't own a dog! It was the neighbor's dog who decided to leave us a present and it wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't squashed it in my shoe tread. It was ME that smelled bad the whole time we were doing portraits, and man, was it potent!
Heather said…
Kris you crack me up! I don't think I was close enough to smell it.