Hugs and Kisses still available

I've got the sets for my Hugs and Kisses event all done! Thanks everyone for all your great comments on the color themes. I gotta admit, I couldn't choose, so I built BOTH! I know, I know, totally overboard, but I couldn't help myself. When I get a kooky creative idea like this, it kind of takes over and holds my brain hostage until I follow it through to completion. I also must add that these sets are FANTASTIC (if I do say so myself.) If you haven't taken advantage of this event yet, you are really missing out! I have a few appointments left, and it's only $35 for a session and 5x7 portrait. Call me if you want a place at the event: (801) 556-1661.

Here is one of the Valentine card designs I have created just for this event. Twenty-five of these double-sided, full-color postcards AND envelopes are only $19.95 when ordered in conjuction with the Hugs and Kisses event. Can you imagine how special your child will feel passing these out to his/her friends at school? Besides three card designs, I also have a set of 50 bookmarks available for slightly more.

Comments

Me said…
I can't wait. The sets are beautiful. Sorry too about waking you!