Only a Dozen Left!

I'm going to toot my horn about these awesome Switzerland calenders again, because it's not really my own horn I'm trying to toot, but the Make-A-Wish Foundation's horn (I know, that was a really bizarre sentence.) For those of you who don't know, this past fall, my niece and her family were treated like royalty by the Make-A-Wish Foundation in a dream vacation to Disney World and other Florida sites. It has been one of the really amazing experiences in our family that has touched me personally and inspired me to raise funds to donate back. I have taken thirteen images from my trip to Switzerland this summer and created a one-of-a-kind, European-styled calendar that is available for only $24.99 (plus tax and shipping if applicable.)

Anyway, I currently only have 12 calendars left, and I really really really want to sell all of them so I can donate the total $350 to the M-A-W Foundation. So, for all you last minute shoppers out there (I know it's only the 4th, but lets face it - 3 weeks is NOT a long time.) I am offering a phenomenal deal:


The last 12 calendars will come with a gift certificate for a COMPLIMENTARY photo session. This is a $125-$200 value! The certificates will be valid until March 31, 2009. Both the calendar and the gift certificate will make a perfect gift, so don't miss this chance to score both for only $24.99! I can't even feed my family good Chinese take-out for that price. Most importantly, you'll be helping an amazing organization that is making a real difference in people's lives.


By request, I'm going to post all the calendar pages on the blog so you can see how beautiful they turned out. If you have any questions about the calendars, Make-A-Wish Foundation, or the complimentary gift certificate, please let me know: kris@kdportraits.com or (801) 556-1661. 


By the way, I was asked this question, so I thought I'd post it here. Because of the nature of this incredible deal, I will NOT be able to accept referral certificates on top of the complimentary sessions.

Comments

Unknown said…
The pictures are beautiful. You have a real gift.
christycunn1 said…
Kris, I have to say that those calender images are so incredible!!!!
Hey, I just checked out your website. I am so impressed. What a true artist you are.