Life Goes On at a Break-neck speed

First of all, I want to thank everyone who has inquired after my family and our well-being. My last post generated a lot of panic and frantic phone calls from concerned friends. I don't want to give too many details out of respect for the privacy of my brother and his family, but I can say that we lost my sweet little niece, and even though I had never met her in person, I will miss her! Thanks to everyone who expressed their sympathy and love in words and deeds.

On a lighter note, I wanted to post this great image that I finished tonight. This is from my little newborn's session a couple months ago. Look at these sweet siblings! I love how much connection they have to each other in this image - look at how everybody has to be touching the baby somehow! This little one is SO going to get what ever she wants!

Comments

Me said…
That is an adorable picture. I'm sure the parents are extremely happy with it. And I'm glad that you are pulling through this difficult time ok. You know that I love you and wish you and your family the best through this hard time.

P.S. I love all the pics, I can't decide what to do.
Peter Loosli said…
The picture looks great. I hope the family is doing well.