Loyalty Counts

I was just thinking tonight about how many loyal friends and clients I've been blessed with this year. I can not tell you how much it means to me when a family comes back to me time and time again. When someone tells me that I am their family photographer, it is the highest compliment that I ever receive. I am thinking in particular of two or three ladies and their families who have had multiple sessions in just the last 9 months. I know money is tight throughout the nation these days, and that my services and products are considered a "luxury" item, but it's still MY bread and butter, and it's you awesome dedicated, loyal families who are providing for my little ones. Sorry to get so emotional, but I just had to say I LOVE YOU and THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for trusting me with your memories. :-) Kris

Comments

Me said…
I'm not sure if I'm one of the 2 or 3, but I love you and I love your work. I know that there will always be photos (usually too many) that will be perfect. You seem to catch everyone's best qualities. I wish that I was that talented. Yeah, the money is tight with us, but these pictures are ones that I look at everyday so to me they are well worth it! Thank you for being my friend and for being so understanding with me!