Happy Birthday, Baby Girl!



This is my sistah's brand new baby girl, born today at 2:41 pm. I'm not ommitting her name on purpose - she doesn't have one yet, as far as I know. She was 8 pounds, 9 ounces, and was 20.5 inches long. She was not a happy little munchkin until she left the nursery and was being held tight by her mama. I'm actually quite surprised that she calmed down enough after her bath to grab this shot. Look at that big tear dripping down her cheek. What a round, pink, little angel!!

Comments

Ann Marie said…
Yeah! I'm glad for your sister!
Girls are soo fun!
Me said…
This almost makes me want to have another one. If I did though, I would HAVE to have you take the pictures and I would hate to spend our money on pics instead of diapers. Btw-I put the check in the mail. Just let me know what time would be the best.