New faces

I got my first (and only so far!) entry today for the animal snapshot contest. There are still 5 days left, so if you are interested in winning fame and glory and a $25 restaurant gift certificate, send me those snapshots! It can be of any animal - not just pets: zoo snapshots, farm shots, aquarium, beach, etc. In keeping with our theme, I made myself go out and photograph animals today for a self-assignment. I took the kids to Thanksgiving Point Farm Country, and tried to get some portraits of a different kind. Ok, I will be the first to confess - I'm not the best at this. However, I had a ton of fun, and I think I will start making myself do more self-assignments. It really helps feed the creativity.


Don't look a gift cow up the nose.


Ewe wanna piece of me?






Barn-mates


Comments