Under Construction and looking fine!

A few of my loyal fans out there may have noticed that my website is ka-put. I was supposed to have the new one done by the end of January, and I'm using a new hoster, so my old account expired. Long story short, I will temporarily be short a webstite until the new one is activated, around March 1. The good news is that the new site is going to be much more stream-lined and contemporary than the old one, and I'm very excited about the slideshow galleries (as opposed to the clunky click ones of past.) It's also going to have an events calender that will show exactly what promotions are running, and how long they're good for. All in all, it's going to be a much more useful tool, and I'm jazzed about how it's coming along (even if it is a HUMUNGOUS amount of work.)

Now for the bad news... with the activation of the new website (March 1) will come new pricing structures. However, since there are still many clients from last year that are anticipating portrait orders in the near future, I want to extend a grace period so that you can take advantage of last year's pricing. All orders placed before April 1, 2008 will be at the 2007 prices, and after that date will be subject to the 2008 price structure. This includes session fees, so don't hesitate if you want to book a session before that date. Think of it as an early spring sale! As always, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to email or call me: krisdoman@msn.com or (801) 556-1661.

As I am always a few days behind in life, I want to end with a Happy Valentine's Day shout out to everyone that I love, including those of you who think I'm a great photograher and allow me to capture your loved ones. I especially want to say YOU GO GIRLS to the few brave women who gave intimate portraits to their husbands for Valentine's day. No, you're not alone, and yes, you ALL looked absolutely stunning. I can't wait to see how everything comes together... you know what I mean! :-) With that, I'll leave you with my Valentine this year of my adorable children attempting sign language...

Comments