Christmas Portrait Deadlines

'Tis the season for portraits! Without fail, every year I have someone call me a week before Christmas, wanting to give a portrait as a gift, and I have to tell them they've missed the deadline already. In an effort to try to avoid that kind of disappointment this year, I'm posting my Christmas deadlines here so everyone knows what to expect. Please pass the word along to anyone that you've given a referral, or who may not check the blog regularly. Please remember that Christmas is my craziest time of year, and although I will try to accommodate any request, I am only human, and have limitations. I also have a family that I have to attend to, and I'm sure they would appreciate it if we could avoid any lynching. Thanks to everyone who responded to the October Location Portrait Event! It was a record-breaking month for me. I can't wait to see all those awesome custom Christmas cards in my mailbox!! :-)

Deadlines include the day listed until 9:00 pm. I accept orders via phone, email, or in person by appointment only.
Last day to have your portrait created in order to receive portraits by Dec 22nd: Nov 21.
Last day to order portraits in order to guarantee their delivery by Dec 22nd: Nov 24.
Last day to order custom Christmas cards in order to guarantee their delivery by Dec 22nd: Dec 7.
Last day to order KD Portraits Gift Certificates (in any amount) in order to guarantee their delivery by Saturday, Dec 22: Dec 20.
I will be available for Portrait delivery appointments Monday's through Saturday's as my schedule allows, until 9:00 PM on Saturday, Dec 22.
I will not be available for portrait delivery appointments either Sunday, Dec 23, Monday, Dec 24, or Tuesday, Dec 25.

Take care, and Please call or email if you have any questions.
Kris Doman
(801) 556-1661
kris@kdportraits.com

Comments